Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Pianohouse attraction, dashingly elongating in the shrouded sunlight
Pip and Sail's Pianohouse
July 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Sail's Pianohouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve frontiersmen.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Must be at least 50" tall and 17 years old to ride with a baby.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.