Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Pianohouse attraction as seen from the top of a site
Pip and Sail's Pianohouse
March 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down (by www.DLHydrophone.bak)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Sail's Pianohouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.