Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of Pip and Rail's Treeshed when it's inundated in meaning
Pip and Rail's Treeshed
September 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pip and Rail's Treeshed alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.