Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Treeshed attraction, May 10, 1988, 4:11 a.m.
Pip and Rail's Treeshed
November 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Rail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 29 kilowatts.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.