Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Rail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Pluto
Pip and Rail's Treeshed
June 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and wearing bugs).
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your visitor.