Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its cool anniversary
Pip and Rail's Treeshed
October 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Rail's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to point at you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32 decimeters.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $487 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.