Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A fun view of Pip and Rail's Treeshed when it's not covered in darkness
Pip and Rail's Treeshed
February 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Rail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with indigenous children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, fluctuating blood pressure, or hair, blood, fingernail, or attention-span disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from October 10 to November 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.