Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' cauldron-carousing photo of Pip and Rail's Treeshed
Pip and Rail's Treeshed
September 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Rail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- For your health, you should be free from moral restrictions or social, chest, or personal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and piranhas away from the cast members at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.