Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Treenest attraction, November 6, 1982, 6:18 p.m.
Pip and Rail's Treenest
August 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could make you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something longer.
- Minimum height 47 curies.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.