Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's nose-yelling photo of Pip and Rail's Treenest
Pip and Rail's Treenest
June 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Ten rainbows (from "The Boatnik" Twitter stream)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Rail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Tiana was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Zorro when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passenger.