Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aboriginie view of Pip and Rail's Treecabin when it's not inundated in darkness
Pip and Rail's Treecabin
July 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something shorter.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young consumers.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Make sure to hold your head and pterodactyls inside the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the land turned 100.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.