Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, June 10, 1970, 6:00 p.m.
Pip and Rail's Treecabin
May 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Rail's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.