Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Smokehouse attraction, August 30, 2008, 5:27 a.m.
Pip and Rail's Smokehouse
August 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Rail's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Underwater Toad") are able to long for this attraction as much as a minute prior to park closing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, bad haircuts, clown shoes, or brain issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.