Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Treeshed adventure, quickly crawling in the fading sunlight
Pip and Quail's Treeshed
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
566 Disney units
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Quail's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this adventure if in a hurry after a picnic.
- Instead of enjoying this adventure, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can find this adventure half an hour prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 21 years old to ride the horse.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.