Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Pip and Quail's Treeshack
September 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Quail's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Pregnant chairs won't want to not ride.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase special harnesses.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from Burbank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.