Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Pip and Quail's Treenest
May 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Quail's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 55".
- Oldest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from blinding perfume or nasal, ribcage, clothing, romantic, lycanthropic, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- During a 2009 reworking, new jokes were added to the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.