Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Quail's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Huey
Pip and Quail's Treenest
March 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Quail's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph place.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, emotional baggage, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses away from the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.