Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Treenest attraction during repairs
Pip and Quail's Treenest
April 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Quail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young wimps.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.