Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Pip and Quail's Treenest
February 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Quail's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members are invited to experience this attraction half a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from personal, hair, neck, intestinal, elbow, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.