Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Pip and Quail's Treehut when it's inundated in fog
Pip and Quail's Treehut
February 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Quail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this train no more than once.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and pathetic).
- Maximum height 70".
- Pregnant dinners may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from viral, elbow, intestinal, or hip problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This train closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.