Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Treehut attraction during repairs
Pip and Quail's Treehut
March 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Quail's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- In a disguised alcove at the tippy top of the Pip and Quail's Treehut, there is a ghoulball table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.