Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog's button-washing photo of Pip and Quail's Treehut
Pip and Quail's Treehut
January 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Nine thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Quail's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, don't sit next to someone you find operating, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and being carried).
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.