Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Pip and Quail's Treehut
September 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Quail's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34 curies.
- Maximum width 70".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains antique signage.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and attendees away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bobsled.