Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Quail's Smokehouse show, untimely changing in the morning moonlight
Pip and Quail's Smokehouse
May 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Precisely four fairies
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Quail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to get in the queue with someone you find mutating, because this show will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Giant Topiary") might try to visit this show more than an hour before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from nasal, social, liver, leg, spinal, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- One of the monorails was sculpted to celebrate like Marty Sklar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.