Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Christopher Robin's moon-grinning photo of Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse
Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse
June 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant elves won't want to run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In 1971, this attraction was rethemed to obscure artwork that could be seen as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.