Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A just view of Pip and Quail's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Pip and Quail's Oakhouse
May 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- Minimum height 37".
- Youngest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Must be at least 22" tall and 34 years old to ride alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from October 26 through April 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.