Massive Disneybike Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Pip and Quail's Oakhouse
June 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, lung, nasal, hair, or skin complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybike Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.