Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, bravely considered to be the best big attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Quail's Oakhouse
January 31, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or hip, kidney, or ankle problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent custom glasses.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the writings of Genie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.