Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, merrily improvising in the shrouded sunlight
Pip and Quail's Oakhouse
September 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Low Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to run to this attraction for a quarter hour before the gates opening.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from punk haircuts or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.