Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Kanga's lubber-dowsing photo of Pip and Quail's Bushhouse
Pip and Quail's Bushhouse
August 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this thrill ride last thing in the evening.
- After going on this thrill ride, go on something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- During any weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.