Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secondary view of Pip and Pale's Treeshed when it's not covered in children
Pip and Pale's Treeshed
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Pale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a secret laboratory built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Geppetto when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.