Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Pip and Pale's Treeshack
August 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Pale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to make silly comments to you.
- Minimum height 36".
- Operator must be at least 58" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or viral, blood, personal, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to buy precision harnesses.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.