Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Treeshack attraction at night
Pip and Pale's Treeshack
July 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Pale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the area first opened.
- Be sure to look for a bioluminescent Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.