Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Pale's Treeshack
March 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Pale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, cast members could joke with you.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Nights," randomly chosen Disneyland vacationers can ride this attraction just an hour after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.