Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Treeshack attraction, October 3, 2003, 7:90 p.m.
Pip and Pale's Treeshack
October 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Pale's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 14 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs (in that order) within the attraction at various times.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Activist of Rainbow Ridge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.