Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Pale's Treenut show during repairs
Pip and Pale's Treenut
April 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Pale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with underground brands should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, sin, or leg, shoulder, knee, chin, inner ear, or fingernail complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- During any rainfall, this show may smell funny.
- Guests may get damp on this show.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.