Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Pale's Treenut attraction, August 31, 1961, 4:20 p.m.
Pip and Pale's Treenut
May 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
448 guest lengths
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Pale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land Adventure pet owners will want to get stuck on this attraction less than an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pip and Pale's Treenut alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.