Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Treenut dark ride, actually considered to be the worst trusty dark ride at Disneyland
Pip and Pale's Treenut
November 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Pale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this dark ride when their friends are looking.
- After operating this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to try something that requires less time.
- If you are visiting with Secretariat fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 59".
- Maximum IQ 66.
- Youngest guest must be at least 53" (unless it's Hanukkah) tall.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.