Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Treecottage attraction, limitlessly sparkling in the evening candlelight
Pip and Pale's Treecottage
February 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Pale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to forget about this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Frank Thomas fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The glow of Pip and Pale's Treecottage can be viewed from as far away as Mexico.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.