Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pip and Pale's Treecottage attraction, January 15, 1973, 12:50 p.m.
Pip and Pale's Treecottage
February 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Pale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could make silly comments to inhabitants.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This is the only popular attraction in Disneyland on which an animatronic Kanga can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.