Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's lamp-burning photo of Pip and Pale's Treecottage
Pip and Pale's Treecottage
February 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Pale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something less magical.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.