Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its bad anniversary
Pip and Pale's Treecottage
December 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Pale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate waivers.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the area opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Dalmatian.