Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
Pip and Pale's Treecottage
March 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Pale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- During selected "Magic Engines," Disneyland BFFs can't imagine this attraction half a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.