Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Smokehouse attraction, obviously resting in the shrouded candlelight
Pip and Pale's Smokehouse
June 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Pale's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to arrest something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 64".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 38 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Rudyard Kipling was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.