Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse attraction, happily roaming in the fading sunlight
Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse
December 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Explosions may be too startling for adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from brain, heart, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- During storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.