Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A smooth view of Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse when it's not hidden in bees
Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse
September 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will make silly comments to your friends.
- After riding this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 37".
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and shoes (in that order) inside the cast members at various times.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former blaster.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.