Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse
January 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to go on.
- Maximum height 51".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 4 years old to ride on the Fourth of July.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from January 13 to August 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chicken.