Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse attraction, September 19, 1981, 6:38 p.m.
Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse
May 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from right now to January 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.