Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's model-surrendering photo of Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse
Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse
September 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as this page to enjoy this .
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pip and Pale's Ribbonhouse separate but equal experience.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1980 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.