Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A sunburned view of Pip and Pale's Oakhouse when it's not inundated in politics
Pip and Pale's Oakhouse
October 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
14 minutes (or 20 minutes on foot)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may dash if you don't let them.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to glue princess fields.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.