Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula's rogue-flying photo of Pip and Pale's Oakhouse
Pip and Pale's Oakhouse
December 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo place.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Be sure to keep your arms and opinions within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.