Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's arm-fossilizing photo of Pip and Pale's Oakhouse
Pip and Pale's Oakhouse
February 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- During selected "Special Mornings," select Disneyland vacationers might try to ride this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 26".
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are favored by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.