Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Pip and Pale's Oakhouse
November 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 61".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Make sure to maintain your head and glasses (in that order) within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.