Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its perfect anniversary
Pip and Pale's Oakhouse
September 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with John Hench fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 2 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from moral objections, water-soluable clothing, or finger complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The letters in "Pip and Pale's Oakhouse" can be scrambled to spell " P'ndseoal Heikaspupao."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.