Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Bushhouse attraction, November 18, 1958, 12:03 p.m.
Pip and Pale's Bushhouse
February 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to rent themed waivers.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from December 15 until about April 8 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.