Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Bushhouse attraction during construction
Pip and Pale's Bushhouse
October 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Ten happy faces
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to scan something that requires more patience.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 114.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or personal, finger, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your head and glasses away from the attraction at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.