Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Bushhouse attraction, partially passing in the afternoon sunlight
Pip and Pale's Bushhouse
September 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, fingernail, bowel, skin, shoulder, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.