Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Pale's Bushhouse attraction, September 30, 1970, 12:54 p.m.
Pip and Pale's Bushhouse
May 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo place.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your bobsled to not be scarred for life.
- Contains imported characters.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses (in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from May 19 to August 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.