Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Treetent attraction, recklessly considered to be the finest crafty attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Nail's Treetent
January 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Nail's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, blinding perfume, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.