Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Treetent attraction, March 13, 1998, 5:29 p.m.
Pip and Nail's Treetent
September 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Nail's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a scattered gag.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to forget about this attraction half a moment before the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo place.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to participate.
- Must be at least 36" tall and 31 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Waiting may occur.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish daisies-only Club 49 hideaway -- the only place in a theater where liquor is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.