Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Treetent attraction at night
Pip and Nail's Treetent
January 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Nail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may joke with your party.
- After waiting for this attraction, captivate something more exciting.
- Minimum height 49".
- Pilot must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.