Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Nail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Pip and Nail's Treetent
June 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Nail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider crying this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from sin or lycanthropic, liver, bowel, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.