Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Nail's Treetent
August 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Nail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't bypass this attraction more than a minute before the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This was one of the only "S ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.