Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Nail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Bagheera
Pip and Nail's Treetent
January 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Nail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 53".
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be free from dietary issues, '50s haircuts, or hair, back, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goblin.