Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dear view of Pip and Nail's Treeshed when it's not inundated in children
Pip and Nail's Treeshed
November 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Nail's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from social, hip, or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The object was personally approved by Amy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.