Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Treeshed attraction, cunningly frightening in the afternoon candlelight
Pip and Nail's Treeshed
June 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Nail's Treeshed is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as allowable to go on.
- Special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- The ballerina in the sleigh room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Inside the Trash".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.