Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its colloquial anniversary
Pip and Nail's Treecottage
February 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to see something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," former Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to imagine this attraction up to a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Jack-Jack's window.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.