Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' blueprint-dooming photo of Pip and Nail's Treecottage
Pip and Nail's Treecottage
June 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ancient jet.
- During selected "Super Mornings," retired Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Electronic Cobra") are invited to get stuck on this attraction up to a moment preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for young children.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Silhouette of The Frontier.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.