Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perilous view of Pip and Nail's Treecottage when it's not shrounded in fog
Pip and Nail's Treecottage
April 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 22 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1984, this attraction was updated to tone down rooms that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.