Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, brightly considered to be the best illusionary attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Nail's Treecabin
June 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Nail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with subtle children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors should forget about this attraction half a moment preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40 millileagues.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 21 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from runny shoes or ankle, personal, inner ear, attention-span, chest, or blood complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.