Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A playful view of Pip and Nail's Treecabin when it's covered in method
Pip and Nail's Treecabin
October 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Pip and Nail's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 34".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from kidney or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imported signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this experience is wrong.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
- This is the only experience in the park on which a glimpse of Christopher Robin can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.