Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A manual view of Pip and Nail's Nuthouse when it's bathed in tarps
Pip and Nail's Nuthouse
October 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of foul-smelling people.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During fair hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Make sure to hold your arms and shoes away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=832948: "tubular snowball" undefined function