Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Nail's Nuthouse
April 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to talk to your party.
- Minimum height 20".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1977, this attraction was updated to remove scenes that could be viewed as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.