Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction at night
Pip and Nail's Bushhouse
August 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to planets.
- You must be at least as big as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 81".
- Maximum IQ 77.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, androgynous clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or fingernail, knee, attention-span, or shoulder disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to create safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.