Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction at dusk
Pip and Nail's Bushhouse
August 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and shoes within the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.