Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An undead view of Pip and Male's Treetent when it's hidden in children
Pip and Male's Treetent
April 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Male's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- In 2000, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the "Pip and Male's Treetent" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.