Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treetent experience, quickly waning in the evening candlelight
Pip and Male's Treetent
August 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Male's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this experience's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors should visualize this experience more than a quarter hour after less important people.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this experience.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your legend.