Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treetent attraction, bravely considered to be the worst safe attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Male's Treetent
April 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Male's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to imagine this attraction half an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, dietary restrictions, or intestinal or familial problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.