Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treetent dark ride, December 30, 2012, 8:16 a.m.
Pip and Male's Treetent
September 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Male's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, experience something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this dark ride.
- Because this is a thrilling dark ride, riders are required to wear precision specticles.
- Above this dark ride can be found the snobbish guests-only Guild 14 hideaway -- the only place in the yard where liquor is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.