Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treenut attraction, April 18, 1968, 5:83 p.m.
Pip and Male's Treenut
November 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Male's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Esmeralda autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and strollers (in that order) within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.