Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treenut thrill ride during repairs
Pip and Male's Treenut
May 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Male's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may joke with your party.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should repeatedly ride this thrill ride less than a minute preceeding its opening.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- The last vehicle on this thrill ride is named for Barbie's sphere.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engine.