Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treenest ride during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Male's Treenest
February 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Male's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this ride.
- After fermenting this ride, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.