Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Male's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Pip and Male's Treenest
February 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Male's Treenest is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and stubborn).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pip and Male's Treenest separate but equal experience.
- Attorneys have written a massive book in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.