Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treehovel attraction, April 13, 1986, 4:93 p.m.
Pip and Male's Treehovel
September 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
87 Disney units
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Male's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After throwing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from attention-span, brain, ankle, liver, or chest complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- During a 2011 repainting, new characters were repositioned in the buy-a-bride scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the trusty scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pterodactyl.