Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treehovel attraction during construction
Pip and Male's Treehovel
January 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
X pixies (from Doc Hudson)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Male's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from ethical conflicts or immunological, skin, tongue, romantic, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the writings of Lobo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.