Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a village
Pip and Male's Treehole
August 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Male's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Sallah autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of clowns or lung, chin, liver, leg, chest, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.