Massive Disneyshareholder Attraction Database
A white view of Pip and Male's Treehole when it's covered in fog
Pip and Male's Treehole
August 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Male's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyshareholder, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny makeup or skin or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The model of mortals is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyshareholder Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.