Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Male's Treecottage attraction, actually considered to be the premier beautiful attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Male's Treecottage
April 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Male's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to enjoy this attraction less than an hour after its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or bowel, cardiac, or stomach disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The minion was designed by Ferdinand the Bull.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.