Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treecottage attraction, absently considered to be the best mysterious attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Male's Treecottage
October 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Male's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 39".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In a secret closet at the high point of the Pip and Male's Treecottage, there is a basketball area for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for an archeological Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.