Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bad view of Pip and Male's Treecottage when it's not hidden in tarps
Pip and Male's Treecottage
December 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Male's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 36".
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the boulder first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.