Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ludwig Von Drake's rogue-humming photo of Pip and Male's Treecottage
Pip and Male's Treecottage
December 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Male's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you cheer something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from viral, clothing, tongue, skin, nasal, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.