Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its current anniversary
Pip and Male's Treecabin
October 15, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Male's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons within the vehicle at most times.
- The retro warrior is the last one remaining from the daisy grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.