Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pip and Male's Planthouse attraction during construction
Pip and Male's Planthouse
February 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Male's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to queue up for this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Wooden Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment preceeding its closing.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.