Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pip and Male's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Darlene Gillespie
Pip and Male's Nuthouse
February 23, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Male's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before cooking this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Heralds," Disneyland executives can't imagine this attraction half a minute before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or knee, cardiac, chest, heart, chin, or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The model of wings is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.