Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pip and Kale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Pip and Kale's Treetent
February 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Kale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After plundering this attraction, find something that requires more experience.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision instructions.
- This was Tigger's particularly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.