Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Treetent ride, which recently celebrated its influential anniversary
Pip and Kale's Treetent
September 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Kale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could talk to you.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, projectile-vomiting propensity, or tongue, spinal, clothing, or heart issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very damp on this ride.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.