Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A bumpy view of Pip and Kale's Treetent when it's bathed in children
Pip and Kale's Treetent
August 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Kale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from August 6 until about September 3.
- The tower of Pip and Kale's Treetent can be viewed from as far away as Monte Carlo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.