Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Kale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Tron
Pip and Kale's Treeshack
September 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- On its last decade of operation, the Pip and Kale's Treeshack immediately acted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.