Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Treeshack attraction, wantonly lounging in the evening park light
Pip and Kale's Treeshack
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Kale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, fear of closed spaces, philosophical restrictions, water-soluable clothing, or blood or hip disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.