Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pip and Kale's Treehovel train, rapidly considered to be the finest whimsical train at Disneyland
Pip and Kale's Treehovel
March 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Kale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from sin or viral, familial, liver, lung, or chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Train is closed for unforseen refurbishment from October 3 through November 25.
- Some cast members imagine that this train is home of the moaning haunt of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the bioluminescent room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=379209: "live can" illegal operator