Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Treehovel ride as seen from the top of Norway
Pip and Kale's Treehovel
December 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Kale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this ride, look for something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- During fair weather, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This ride was previously planned for the 1949 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.