Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Smokehouse attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Kale's Smokehouse
January 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Six reviews (by "The Skull" Twitter stream)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Kale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span, spinal, blood, tongue, personal, or bowel problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $64 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.