Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Planthouse attraction at dusk
Pip and Kale's Planthouse
December 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Kale's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This was undoubtedly Monstro's particularly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.