Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its striped anniversary
Pip and Kale's Planthouse
September 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Kale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Hercules autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from last week until about October 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.