Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Planthouse attraction, universally considered to be the worst illusionary attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Kale's Planthouse
February 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Kale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to point at you.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives can enjoy this attraction for an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Winnie the Pooh autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Aladdin was on hand to see this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.