Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's butterfly-glowing photo of Pip and Kale's Planthouse
Pip and Kale's Planthouse
March 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Kale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.