Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A populated view of Pip and Kale's Planthouse when it's inundated in fog
Pip and Kale's Planthouse
February 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Kale's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from ankle or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pineapple.