Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jones' rock-retiring photo of Pip and Kale's Oakhouse
Pip and Kale's Oakhouse
June 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this dark ride.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
- Simba was once seen enjoying this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.