Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Kale's Oakhouse adventure, nightly considered to be the best eerie adventure at Disneyland
Pip and Kale's Oakhouse
October 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals could assemble you.
- After experiencing this adventure, find something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- The middle seat on this adventure is named for Tinker Bell's horse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.