Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the finest joyful attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Kale's Oakhouse
July 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten pixies
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction last thing during dinner.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Darlene Gillespie interaction garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to go on.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.