Massive Suzannaland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, hesitantly considered to be the finest prosperous attraction at Suzannaland
Pip and Kale's Oakhouse
February 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Suzannaland vacationers may be able to forget about this attraction more than a moment after its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Suzannaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.