Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Pip and Kale's Oakhouse
June 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or attention-span, nasal, lung, or brain problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.