Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's hotrod-jumping photo of Pip and Kale's Bushhouse
Pip and Kale's Bushhouse
September 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Pip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by hunchbacks, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or inner ear, romantic, elbow, lycanthropic, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- During hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to have special sinks.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1896 World's Magnet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.