Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Kale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Zorro
Pip and Kale's Bushhouse
June 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be full of nuts.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in a stroller).
- Pilot must be at least 66" tall.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.