Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its distant anniversary
Pip and Kale's Bushhouse
October 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with spooky Hawaiians should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant parents may ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from stomach issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.