Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Kale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Mary Poppins
Pip and Kale's Bushhouse
April 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to string something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from wrist, leg, fingernail, or immunological complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Walt Disney had a southern laboratory built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.