Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its bioluminescent anniversary
Pip and Jail's Treetent
August 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider falling this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, find something softer.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers (in that order) away from the other guests at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.