Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A cursed view of Pip and Jail's Treetent when it's hidden in dualism
Pip and Jail's Treetent
November 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and adorable).
- Oldest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from December 20 through July 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.