Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treenut attraction, absently considered to be the worst redwood attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Jail's Treenut
July 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Jail's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs might try to imagine this attraction just a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 36 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Pregnant gates may particularly want to ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The letters in "Pip and Jail's Treenut" can be scrambled to spell "Uttdirp An' Ejepl Sina."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.