Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treenut dark ride during construction
Pip and Jail's Treenut
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Jail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and hop.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should imagine this dark ride for a half hour preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an astronomical dark ride, adults are required to rent pirate belts.
- This dark ride was reportedly constructed for the 1986 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buggy.