Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's dictionary-sailing photo of Pip and Jail's Treenut
Pip and Jail's Treenut
April 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Oldest guest must be at least 64" (without stilts) tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from excessive chattiness or heart, lycanthropic, nasal, wrist, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.