Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An audiovisual view of Pip and Jail's Treenut when it's bathed in children
Pip and Jail's Treenut
December 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for tweens.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $207 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.