Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treecabin ride as seen from the top of Main Street
Pip and Jail's Treecabin
May 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
126 minutes (or 5 minutes by boat)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to queue for this ride multiple times.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this ride's exit.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, children are required to rent special belts.
- Some people agree that this ride is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dad.