Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treecabin train, underhandedly dowsing in the morning sunlight
Pip and Jail's Treecabin
March 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this train will be hostile to zombies.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to participate.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this train.
- Train may be too startling for children and some adults.
- This train closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- All of this train's rooms are named after characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your navigator.