Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Jail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Frozone
Pip and Jail's Treecabin
February 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride with a parent.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or hip, nasal, tongue, chin, or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Yale Gracey was not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.