Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treecabin attraction at first light
Pip and Jail's Treecabin
August 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of daring this attraction, custom demands that you try something shorter.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from December 14 to February 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.