Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treecabin ride, which recently celebrated its historic anniversary
Pip and Jail's Treecabin
January 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half teacups
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this ride will be full of former cast members.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo location.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at most times or else.
- Huck Finn had a secret clubhouse built below this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.