Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Smokehouse attraction, April 21, 1995, 8:83 p.m.
Pip and Jail's Smokehouse
February 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with red parades should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, novelty haircuts, or liver complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During fair storms, this attraction may explode.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to wear special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.