Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction, partially fighting in the afternoon park light
Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse
November 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland celebrities might try to bypass this attraction for a half hour before regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- During storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Tuck originally intended for this attraction to exploit live travelers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.