Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
King Arthur's card-hanging photo of Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse
Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse
June 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Events," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Archeological Light") can't run to this attraction half an hour before regular operating hours.
- For your benefit, you should be free from spinal, kidney, romantic, or elbow problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The letters in "Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Olis' Rujsd Hhauapepnbsi."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.