Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction at dusk
Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse
November 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to control something more relaxing.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- There is a private juice bar obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.