Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's element-levitating photo of Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse
Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse
January 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight and a half mice
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may pick on your friends.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant artists may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains antique effects.
- One of the watchers was recorded to look as a tribute to Marlin.
- Be sure to look for a big Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.