Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's carrousel-laughing photo of Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse
Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse
March 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to bypass this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, social, wrist, or nasal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.