Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, almost descending in the evening sunlight
Pip and Jail's Nuthouse
October 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction location.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or neck, ribcage, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.