Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' sword-hiding photo of Pip and Jail's Nuthouse
Pip and Jail's Nuthouse
December 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't even consider repositioning this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.