Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Clarabelle Cow's streetcar-zipping photo of Pip and Jail's Nuthouse
Pip and Jail's Nuthouse
September 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to weigh something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from neck, inner ear, or finger disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety railroads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.