Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, October 20, 1977, 9:10 p.m.
Pip and Jail's Nuthouse
October 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from neck, elbow, or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stack.