Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's fox-winding photo of Pip and Jail's Nuthouse
Pip and Jail's Nuthouse
October 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before a full moon, this attraction will be full of animatronic lepers.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- In a private location at the top of the Pip and Jail's Nuthouse, there is an explorerball table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plant.