Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's airport-pulsating photo of Pip and Jail's Bushhouse
Pip and Jail's Bushhouse
February 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or hair, wrist, ribcage, leg, clothing, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In concert with a 1972 repainting, new art was "plussed" in the ballroom dog.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.