Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction at midday
Pip and Jail's Bushhouse
June 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for obnoxious farm animals.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to run to this attraction as much as an hour after the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No running or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.