Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of an island
Pip and Jail's Bushhouse
July 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.