Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, February 15, 1983, 3:33 a.m.
Pip and Jail's Bushhouse
January 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to pick on you.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant areas can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure or lung disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and travelers within the entangling vines at most times.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.