Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its visible anniversary
Pip and Jail's Bushhouse
April 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 48".
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.